1. ROTI PIZZA.
INGREDIENTS: Leftover Rotis, Cheese Spread, 200gm Mozzarella Cheese, pizza sauce, 1/4 tsp Parsley, 1/4 tsp Oregano, 1/4 Boiled Corn, 1/2 tsp Chaat Masala, Salt, Black Pepper to taste, 2 Tomatoes Chopped, 3 Onions Chopped, 1 Capsicum Chopped.
METHOD: 1. Apply cheese spread and some pizza sauce on rotis.
2. mix all chopped vegetables, salt, black pepper, parsley, oregano, and chaat masala.
3. put the vegetable mix on that rotis.
4. Spread a thin layer of mozzarella cheese.
5. preheat the oven for 15 mins on 180C And then Bake for 7-10 min.
6. Then serve it hot.
2. ROTI CHIPS.
INGREDIENTS: 3 Leftover Chapatis, oil for fry, 1 tbsp Chaat Masala, or salt to taste.
METHOD: 1. Cut the chapatis in the shape you prefer.
2. heat the oil and fry the chapati on a medium flame.
3. fry both sides until they turn golden brown in colour.
4. when fried remove and put it into an absorbent paper and add some chaat masala or salt to taste in it.
5. serve it hot.
3. Kothu Parotta.
INGREDIENTS: 1 Already cooked Chapati, 1 Scramble Egg, Salt to taste, 2 tbsp Oil, 2 Onion, 1 Tomato, 1 Green chilly, 2 sprigs curry leaves, ¼ tsp Fennel seeds, 2 small Cinnamon stick, ¼ tbsp of Garam masala, 2 tbsp of red chili powder, 2 Chopped coriander leaves, ¾ tsp Cumin powder, ¼ cup Coconut milk or water.
METHOD: 1. Chop chapattis into smaller pieces.
2. Take a Kadai on flame and pour some oil into it. When it will start boiling add fennel seeds, curry leaves, onions, chopped green chilies, cinnamon stick, and sauté on low flame until the onion is half cooked.
3. Then put in coriander leaves and chopped tomatoes. Sauté till it is half cooked. Don’t cook tomatoes for long as it will turn mushy.
4. Then put in salt, chili powder, garam masala, cumin powder, and mix it well. When raw smell leaves, pour some coconut milk or water.
5. Then put in the chopped chapati pieces and mix it well. Cook until the chapati absorbs the coconut milk completely and the dish seems dry.
6. Then put in the scrambled eggs and the remaining of chopped coriander leaves and sauté really well on low flame for 2 minutes.
7. When everything is mixed well take off the flame and serve.
Also Read: 3 Instant recipes from leftover rice