- Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie
1 scoop chocolate protein powder, 1 peeled banana, 1 tsp mini semi-sweet chocolate chips, 2 tsp no calories sweetener , ½ cup water.
Instructions- 1. Mix all the ingredients in a blender and blend together until smooth.
- Strawberry waffles recipe.
Ingredients- 1 1/2 cup all purpose gluten free flour, 1 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp baking soda, 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup skim milk, 1 large egg, 1 tbsp melted coconut oil, 1 medium mashed banana, 1/2 cup mashed strawberries, 1/2 cup sliced strawberries.
Instructions- 1. Heat up the waffle iron.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients except for strawberries and mix well.
- Spray the waffle iron with non-stick spray.
- Pour batter, up to 1/4 cup into the waffle iron, and cook according to the waffle iron’s instructions.
- Usually, The waffle iron will beep off a light to indicate if the waffle is done. This differs according to the brand. Remove the waffle and repeat the same with the remaining batter.
- Serve hot with sliced strawberries on top. Add honey, maple syrup, or your favorite topping.
Ingredients- 1/2 cup mashed banana, 3 egg whites, 1/4 tsp baking powder, 1 scoop vanilla protein powder.
Instructions- 1. Add and combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Lightly spray non-stick spray and heat pan on medium heat.
- Add about 1/4 cup of the batter into the pan.
- Cook for about 3 to 4 minutes until pancakes begin to bubble.
- Carefully toss and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove pancake from the pan and repeat for all the batter has been used.
- Spray the skillet as needed with non-stick spray in-between cooking the pancakes.
- Top with fresh fruit, honey, or your favorite nut butter! Enjoy!
- French toast recipe-
Ingredients- Low cal bread 45 calories per slice, 2 eggs – egg white, ½ tbsp cinnamon powder, ½ tbsp vanilla extract, Low calorie sweetener, unsalted butter, Nonstick cooking spray.
Method- 1. Mix egg substitute, cinnamon, and vanilla extract in a wide bowl and set aside.
- Bring a pan and put nonstick spray to medium-high heat on the stove.
- Add some butter and let it coat the bottom of the pan.
- Meanwhile, coat bread on both sides with the egg mixture and place egg-coated bread in the pan to cook.
- Cook them until they turn golden brown and add your favourite topping.