1. Aloo Tamatar sabzi
Ingredients: 2 medium potatoes, 4 to 5 medium tomatoes, 1 teaspoon cumin seeds, ¼ teaspoon red chili powder, ¼ teaspoon black pepper powder, 1 cup water, ½ tablespoon ghee, few coriander leaves for garnishing, rock salt as required.
1. Take a pan, heat some oil.
2. Add 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds and let crackle.
3. Then add 4-5 medium chopped tomatoes.
4. Saute till the tomatoes turn soft.
5. You will see the oil leaving the side. Then add 1/4 teaspoon red chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, and rock salt as per requirement.
6. Mix well, Add the chopped potatoes and stir again.
7. Add 1 cup of water.
8. Stir and let the potato-tomato curry cook for 10 minutes on a low flame.
9. Mash a few potato pieces with a spoon in the curry.
10. Garnish with coriander leaves.
2. Kuttu chips
Ingredients: 2 Potatoes, 4 tbsp kuttu flour, 1/2 tsp rock salt, 1/2 tsp black pepper powder, oil for deep frying.
1. Peel the potatoes and wash
2. Slice potatoes thin. Wash it again to get rid of excess starch.
3. Prepare the batter by mixing flour, salt, pepper.
4. Add little water and make coating consistency.
5. Dip potato slices into the batter.
6. Heat oil for deep frying.
7. Now, drop batter coated potato slices into it.
8. Deep fry slices till they turn crispy and golden.
9. Remove from oil and place it on a paper napkin.
3. Aloo jeera
Ingredients: 4 boiled, peeled & diced Potatoes, 3 tbsp Cumin seeds, 2 tbsp Coriander leaves, 1/2 tsp Salt, 2 tbsp Refined Oil, 2 Green Chillies.
1. Boil the potatoes. Peel the skin of potatoes and dice them into the desired size.
2. Heat some oil in a pan, add 3 tbsp cumin seeds and let crackle fully. Add chopped coriander leaves, green chilies chopped. Add diced potatoes, coriander powder, and salt. Stir well to mix.
3. Stir it for 2 minutes on high flame. Add the boiled potatoes and your aloo jeera is ready in 2 minutes.
4. Fig and Banana Smoothie
Ingredients: 2 banana, 1 glass Milk, 6 dried figs, 4 almonds, 2 pistachios for garnishing, 1 tbsp Honey, 4 walnuts.
1. Soak the figs, almonds in warm water for 3-4 hours. Peel the skin of almonds.
2. Take a blender, first grind bananas, figs, almonds for 2-3 minutes till they are smooth in texture.
3. Add milk and honey and then whisk again till they mix well.
4. Pour into the glasses, and garnish with chopped pistachios and serve chilled.