- Egg fried rice-
Ingredients:- 2 tsp oil, 2 eggs(beaten), 3 cups cold cooked rice, 1 tsp crushed garlic, 400 g packet Hong Kong Mix(available in market), 1 tsp sesame oil, 1 Tbsp chili puree, 2 Tbsp coriander, 2 spring onions, sliced
Procedure- 1.Heat the oil in a wok or large non-stick frying pan. Add beaten egg and stir until it scrambles. Remove and set aside.
- Add in cooked rice, garlic, Hong Kong Mix, sesame oil, chili and coriander.
- Toss for about 5 minutes or until vegetables are cooked and everything is piping hot. Stir through cooked egg and serve garnished with spring onions.
- Crispy grilled Fish with Mayo-
Ingredients:- 4 white fish fillets, ½ cup Mayonnaise, ½ cup Vege Deluxe Pickle, 1 Tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley, ½ cup fresh breadcrumbs, ½ cup grated cheese.
Procedure:- 1.Place the fish on a baking paper or foil lined oven tray. Spread each fillet with Mayonnaise.
- Spoon Veg Deluxe Pickle evenly on top of the mayonnaise and then sprinkle parsley over the fillets.
- Combine breadcrumbs and cheese together and scatter over the mayonnaise mixture.
- Grill at 200°C towards the upper middle section of the oven until the fish is tender and the coating is crisp and golden.
- Serve with a salad or seasonal vegetables.
- Brown Rice with Veg salad-
Ingredients:- 1 packet brown rice, 1 can tuna, 160g bag Sweet Corn, Carrots and Broccoli.
Procedure:- 1. Microwave the brown rice as per cooking instructions.
- Mix the brown rice and tuna together in a bowl.
- Microwave the Sweet Corn, Carrots and Broccoli and fold through the brown rice and tuna.
- Serve hot.
- Mexican Taco-
Ingredients:- 500 g lean beef mince, 1 oil, 1 large onion(finely chopped), 1 stalk celery,
550 g Simmer Sauce, 425 g can Mexican Beans, ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley or coriander, 12 taco shells
For topping:-Avocado sour cream, lettuce, chopped tomatoes, grated cheddar cheese
Procedure:- 1. Brown the mince beef in a hot pan with the dash oil, Break up the mince.
- Add the onion and celery and continue to cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the Simmer Sauce and the Spicy Mexican Beans and simmer gently under cover for about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the chopped parsley or coriander before serving.
- Serve in tacos with a selection of your favourite additional toppings.