1. Huevos Rancheros-
Ingredients:- 1 tbsp sunflower oil, 1wrapped corn tortilla, 1 egg, 200g can black beans(drained), ½ lime juice, ½ peeled and sliced ripe avocado, 50g crumbled feta, hot chilli sauce.
Procedure:- 1. Heat oil in a pan at a high flame. Add tortillas to it and fry for 2 minutes on each side. Take it on a plate.
2. Crack egg in a pan and cook as you like to have it. Tip the beans in a bowl, add lime juice, mash it lightly with the help of a fork.
3. Spread the beans on the tortilla; put the egg on the top, put avocado, chilli sauce and feta. Add some lime juice before eating.
2. Sunshine smoothie-
Ingredients:- 500 ml chilled carrot juice, 200 gram pineapple, 2 bananas (cut them into pieces), ½ tbsp ginger, juice of lime. Mint leaves.
Procedure:- 1. Put all the ingredients together in a blender and blend it until smooth.
2. Serve with mint leaves.
3. Scrambled eggs with chicken sausages-
Ingredients:- 1 chopped onion, 1 chopped potato, 2 chicken sausages, 3 tbspl oil, 7 eggs, salt, pepper, grated cheese, spring onion (chopped), ½ cup milk.
Procedure:- 1. Heat oil in pan. Add potato and fry until golden brown. Add sliced chicken sausages and toss.
2. Now add chopped onion with pepper and salt.
3. Take another pan and break eggs, milk and cheese and whisk it.
4. Add both the mixtures and keep it on low heat.
5. Gently scrape the bottom add salt, pepper, grated cheese and garnish with spring onion.
4. Bombay Toasty-
Ingredients:- Brown bread slices, 50 gram butter, 1 sliced onion, 1 capsicum, 1 tomato, 1 cucumber, 1 boiled potato, mint chutney, salt to taste, chaat masala.
Procedure:- 1. Apply butter on bread slices, put a layer of mint chutney on it.
2. Put tomato, potato, cucumber, onion, capsicum on slices of bread.
3. Season it with salt and chaat masala.
4. Heat frying pan add 1 tbsp of butter.
5. Toast the sandwich.
5. French Toast-
Ingredients:- 9 to 10 Bread slices, 1½ cup milk, 2½ tbsp sugar, salt and pepper to taste, 3 eggs, pinch of turmeric, butter or oil to fry.
Procedure:- 1. Take milk in a bowl. Add eggs to it and whisk it.
2. Now add sugar, salt and pepper, turmeric and whisk.
3. Dip the bread fully into the milk batter and fry in a pan with butter or oil.