Chocolate is our everyone’s favourite. We love to sum up chocolate in different ingredients and bring out a new dessert. Let’s try making Chocolate Brownie with the recipe given below. Chocolate Brownie is of U.S. origin in which you can even add nuts, chocolate chips, cream cheese or frosting. Chocolate Brownies are baked confection you can make it them either square or rectangle.
Ingredients: 200 g granulated sugar, 200 g brown sugar, 3 eggs at room temperature, 75 g cocoa powder, 120 g flour, 1 tsp salt, 260 g dark chocolate chips, 225 g unsalted melted butter, 15 ml coffee, 1 tbsp vanilla extract.
Instructions:- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and take a non-stick tin.
2. Take a large bowl, mix together the eggs, melted butter, vanilla extract and coffee and stir and mix it all together.
3. Now, add the white and brown sugars to the mixture and whisk together well.
4. Sift some cocoa powder, flour and salt it into the bowl and mix until slightly combined, toss in chocolate chips and fold into the batter.
5. Add batter to a non-stick tin.
6. Bake it for about 30 minutes.
7. Sprinkle some chocolate chips or drizzle some chocolate sauce over it.