Winter is hear and are you craving for the yummy and chocolaty cupcakes? Today we are here with this delicious ad mouth-watering cupcakes, for you.
Cup Cake Recipe-
Ingredients – 1 cup flour, 1 cup sugar, 6 tbsp. cocoa powder, 1 tbsp. baking soda, 1/2 tbsp. salt, 1 egg, 1/2 butter milk, 1/2 vegetable oil, 3/4 vanilla, 1/2 cup hot water.
Frosting- 1 Hershey’s chocolate, 5 tbsp. whipping cream, 1 cup unsalted butter, 5 cups powdered sugar, pinch of salt.
1. Preheat oven to 148°C and prepare a cupcake pan with liners.
2. Add the dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix together. Set aside.
3. Add the egg, buttermilk, vegetable oil and vanilla in dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Add some water in the batter until it gets thin.
5. Fill the cupcake liner half with batter.
6. Bake for 20 to 22 minutes.
7. Remove cupcakes from the oven and let cool down for 2 minutes.
8. Now to make the frosting, beat the butter in a bowl until smooth and add melted chocolate and mix until well combined.
9. Now add half cup of sugar powder and cocoa powder in it. Add 2 tbsp heavy cream and beat until well combined.
10. Add remaining sugar and salt and mix well.
11. Pipe the frosting into the cupcakes.
12. Bake for 10 minutes. Once baked properly, add a dollop of frosting over the cup cakes.