Ingredients:- 2 cups cooked basmati rice, 6 large eggs, 2 tbsp ghee, 2 thinly sliced yellow onions, 1 tsp cumin seeds, ½ tsp black peppercorns, 2 bay leaves, 2 tsp Kashmiri red chili powder, ½ tsp ground turmeric, 2 1/2 tsp kosher salt, 1/2 tsp garam masala, ½ cup plain yogurt, 1.5 tsp ginger grated, 1.5 tsp garlic minced, 2 cups water, ½ cup chopped cilantro leaves, ¼ cup chopped mint leaves, 1 diced tomato, 1 pinch saffron mixed in 1 tablespoon warm milk.
Procedure:- 1. Hard boil the eggs.
2. Take the instant pot, heat some ghee while on saute mode. Now, add the onions and stir fry till golden brown.
3. Take about half of the onions out and reserve for later.
4. Now, add cumin seeds, black peppercorns, bay leaves, and saute them for a minute.
5. Turn off the flame and now add red chili powder, turmeric, salt, garam masala, ginger, garlic, mint, cilantro, tomatoes, and yogurt. Mix all the ingredients well.
6. Add the eggs to the pot and mix it until the eggs are coated properly.
7. Now, add the rice to it and spread evenly on every side.
8. Add some water and stir gently, make sure the rice is underwater. Cover it and pressure cook for 5 minutes. Release the pressure and add reserved caramelized onions and saffron milk evenly on top as a layer.
9. Garnish with cilantro leaves.
Try these Delicious Egg Biryani: A Very Simple Easy Egg Biryani Recipe