3 cups + 2 tbsp Full cream Milk, 1 tsp Cornflour, Milk masala 2 pinches, 1/2 cup Fruits, 4-5 tbsp Sugar, Sliced almonds few(optional), Saffron a pinch(optional)
1. I used pomegranate and apple. You can also use grapes, pineapple, and mango.
2. In a large deep pan, and put the milk.
3. Poach the milk in a low flame.
4. Mix the milk in between repeatedly.
5. Once the milk starts lessening, mix the cornflour with 2 tbsp room temperature milk without any lumps. Add this to the pan.
6. Mix it well. Let this boil for some time, till the milk lessens little and thickens. Later putting in the cornflour the milk mixture may get simmered so take care and commotion continuously. Once done switch off the fire.
7. Sum up sugar and mix it well. Put in the milk masala to this. If you do not have milk masala, you can also put a pinch of cardamom. Put a pinch of saffron.
8. Mix it well. Let this chill completely.
9. Keep this cool
10. Simply before serving add the fruits and sliced almonds.
11. Enjoy the Fruit Rabdi.