Ingredients:- ½ Cup Curd, ½ Cup Refined Oil, 1 Cup Refined Flour, 2/3 Cup Powdered Sugar, ¼ Cocoa Powder, 1 teaspoon Baking Powder, 1 teaspoon Baking Soda, 1 teaspoon Cocoa Powder, ½ Cup Milk, ½ Cup Fresh Cream, 1 Cup Grated Chocolate.
1. Add ½ cup curd and ½ cup refined oil to a bowl.
2. Mix it for 2 – 3 minutes until a smooth paste and keep aside.
3. Mix 1 cup refined flour, 2/3 cup powder sugar, ¼ cocoa powder, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 1 teaspoon baking soda, 1 teaspoon coffee powder, and strain the mixture into the curd and oil paste.
4. Mix it until mildly hard batter.
5. Add ½ Cup Milk in two parts of ¼ and mix properly between the additions. Mix it for 8 – 10 minutes until it forms a smooth creamy batter.
6. Ready the cake mold by oiling it on the inside and lightly sprinkling cocoa powder.
7. Pour the batter into the mold.
8. Take a proper sided non-stick kadhai and fill the bottom with salt and place a stand over it to keep the batter filled mold on.
9. Cover the kadhai and heat it for 40 minutes on medium-low flame.
10. Later within 40 minutes check if the cake is ready, check the inside of the cake by poking it with a clean toothpick. If not ready let it heat for 5 minutes more.
11. After the cake is ready remove it from the kadhai and let it cool for an hour before removing it from the mold. Cut the cake into two layers with a sharp string.
12. To prepare the chocolate cream to layer the cake, place an empty bowl over a vessel with boiling water.
13. Add ½ Cup Fresh Cream in the bowl, stir it.
14. Add 1 Cup Grated Chocolate to the cream and mix it evenly.
15. Now while the chocolate cream is warm and liquid, spread it between the layers and stack them and then cover the stacked cake with the cream evenly over it.
16. Top the cake with your favourite toppings and keep it in the fridge for an hour.
17. After refrigeration, the cake is ready to be served.