We all are fan of Chinese food. Here are some mouth watering Chinese Recipes for you.
Ingredients:- Chicken stock, Water, Rice vinegar, Soy sauce, Sesame oil, ginger, Garlic cloves, Thinly Sliced Boneless, skinless chicken thighs, Bean thread noodles, Green onions, Mung bean sprouts, Mushrooms, Bok choy, Chilli garlic sauce.
Procedure:- 1. In a low boil large soup pot, add the chicken stock, water, rice vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, minced ginger and cracked garlic.
- Add the thinly sliced chicken thighs and simmer for 5-7 minutes, cook thoroughly.
- Now, add the bean thread or rice noodles. Stir and cover, then remove from heat.
- Serve immediately.
2. Rice stick noodles:
Ingredients:- 200 gm rice stick noodles, 1 cup shredded chicken, 1 cup celery, 1 red pepper, 2 cloves garlic, 1 green onion, salt, ½ tbsp light soya sauce, 1 tbsp chilli sauce, 1 tbsp oil, sesame seed(optional).
Marinating the chicken:- 1 tbsp light soya sauce, ½ tbsp oyster sauce, ground pepper, 1 tbsp corn starch, 1 tbsp cooking oil.
Instructions:- Pre-soak the rice stick noodles with room temperature warm water for atleast 2 hrs. Marinate the chicken.
To cook rice noodles:- Boil water in a deep pot, add noodles cook for 5 minutes
Method:- 1. Heat oil in stir fry pan, fry garlic and green onion while until aroma. Add chicken and fry over high fire for around 30 seconds or until the chicken is done.
- Add celery and red pepper, fry for one minute until slightly soft.
- Add noodles and other seasoning and stir fry.
- Serve with chopped green onions.
3. Beef and Broccoli
Ingredients:- ⅔ cup soy sauce, ½ lime juice, 3 tbsp. brown sugar, 2 tbsp. cornstarch, Kosher salt, ground black pepper, 1 lb. of sirloin steak , 2 tbsp. vegetable oil, 3 cloves garlic, ⅓cup beef broth, 2 tsp. Sriracha, broccoli, Sesame seed and thinly sliced green onions for garnishing.
Procedure:- 1. Take a medium sized bowl, add soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar and cornstarch and whisk them until they are mixed well. Add steak, season with salt and pepper. Marinate for about 20 minutes.
- In a large skillet heat some oil. Add steak in one single layer, and cook it until seared. Remove steak and keep aside.
- Stir in garlic and cook until aromatic, for about 1½ minute. Put remaining cornstarch and stir until garlic is coated, with brown sugar, soy sauce, and Sriracha. Bring mixture to a simmer. Add broccoli and simmer until tender.
- Season sauce with salt and pepper, then return the steak to skillet.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.
4. Chicken chilli-
Ingredients:- 1 kg boneless Chicken, 1 Egg , ½ cup of cornflour, ½ tsp of ginger-garlic Paste, salt, oil for deep frying, 2 cups onions, 2 tsp green Chillies, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tbsp vinegar, for garnishing green Chillies
Procedure:- 1. Mix the egg, chicken, cornflour, ginger and garlic paste, salt, water together to coat the chicken pieces in the batter.
- Let it set for almost 30 minutes.
Heat oil in a pan and start deep-frying the chicken pieces on high flame and then lower the flame. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Heat of oil in a wok, add onions and stir-fry on high heat until they turn translucent.
Add the green chillies and sauté for a minute.
- Add deep-fried chicken, salt, soy-sauce, vinegar and toss well.
- Serve hot, garnished with the green chillies.