You all must have tried different types of pizza. But here’s a different pizza recipe for you. Mushroom Pizza you need to try once. Mushroom pizza has a number of nutritional benefits. A number of vitamins coming from mushrooms, corn, tomatoes.
Topping- 2 medium sliced mushrooms, 6 seeded and sliced black olives, 1/4 cup Corn Kernels, 100 g grated Mozzarella Cheese.
Tomato sauce- 3-4 fresh peeled tomatoes, 1 tbsp. olive oil, 1 peeled and crushed Garlic clove, 1 tsp. sugar, 1 bay leaf, 1 tsp. Dry oregano, 1 tsp. Dry basil, 1/2 tsp. paprika, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
For Tomato Sauce: 1. Take a sauce pan and heat some oil.
2. Add some garlic and cook, later add paprika and pureed tomatoes. Also, add sugar, basil, oregano, bay leaf salt and pepper.
3. Bring it a simmer, lower the flame and cover. Cook until it becomes like a right consistency to spread over pizza.
4. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
For toppings- 1. Spread tomato sauce over the pizza base.
2. Sprinkle with oregano and basil.
3. Spread the mushrooms, olives and corn kernels over the base and sprinkle mozzarella on top.