Who doesn’t like Chicken Tikka Masala, but these lockdown days have made us all wait for a long time. Well today we are here with this quick Chicken Tikka Masala recipe for you.
Ingredients: 1 cup yogurt, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 2 tsp fresh ground cumin, 1 tsp ground cinnamon, 2 tsp cayenne pepper, 2 tsp freshly ground black pepper, 1 tsp minced fresh ginger, 1 tsp salt, or to taste, 3 boneless skinless chicken breast cut into bite-size pieces , 4 long skewers, 1 tsp butter, 1 minced clove garlic, 1 finely chopped jalapeno pepper, 2 tsp ground cumin, 2 tsp paprika, 1 tsp salt, 1 can tomato sauce, 1 cup heavy cream, ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro.
Procedure: 1. Take a large sized bowl, add yogurt, lemon juice, 2 tsp cumin, cinnamon, cayenne, black pepper, ginger, and salt together. Mix everything well, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. Preheat a grill with some oil greased over it.
3. Thread the chicken onto the skewers.
4. Melt butter in a skillet. Saute garlic and jalapeno for about a minute.
5. Season it with 2 tsp cumin, paprika, and 1 tsp salt. Add tomato sauce and cream.
6. Simmer on lower heat. Now, add the griller chicken and simmer for about 10 minutes.
7. Serve with cilantro leaves on top.