1. BAKED CAESAR CHICKEN RECIPE- Caesar Chicken is easy, creamy, and full of flavor. This effortless chicken recipe just contains 4 Ingredients and barely needs only less than half an hour.
INGREDIENTS: 4 chicken breasts boneless skinless, 1 cup caesar salad dressing, 2 cup parmesan cheese grated, ½ cup sour cream
INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Warm-up oven to 375°F and sprinkle on the inner of an 8×11″ baking-dish with cooking spray.
2. When the breasts are different consistency, then pound them by putting in a Ziplock bag and onto a level surface into an even viscosity using a meat pounder.
3. Drizzle the breasts either side with black pepper and grated parmesan cheese and set them in the ready baking plate.
4. Whip together sour cream and caesar dressing and sour cream in a small container. Sprinkle on the sour cream or caesar mixture over every breast then sprinkle mashed parmesan cheese on the top.
5. Put the prepared chicken in the oven and bake at 375°F for 30minutes.
6. Turn the over to cook and broil the breasts an extra 3-4 minutes or till the chicken turns golden brown in colour. It may simmer fast, so do watch it carefully.
2. CREAMY GARLIC PENNE PASTA
INGREDIENTS: 1 pound box of Penne Pasta, salt, and pepper to taste, 1/4 cup salted butter, 2 cups chicken broth, 4 tbsp flour, 2/3 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese, 5-6 cloves of garlic diced, 4 tbsp parsley flakes, 1 1/2 cups whole milk
METHOD: 1. Cook the pasta according to directions given on the box, drain the water from it and keep it aside and keep warm.
2. In a medium-altitude saucepan, flame over medium heat, put the butter in it to melt, and then put it garlic and cook for around 2 minutes. Afterward, amplify flour and cook for over 2 minutes, mixing frequently. Gradually keep adding milk and chicken broth keep mixing it frequently, until the sauce starts to boil and condense, thick. As the sauce thickens, boils put in Parmesan cheese and parsley and mix until cheese has dissolved.
3. Once the sauce is prepared, put the pasta in it, and toss it and serve soon. You can serve with your favorite veggies and salad.