Soya is one of the foods, that is considered as a high protein food. Having a soya chunk food for atleast twice a weak will give you enough proteins.
1. Soyabeans in cabbage cups-
Ingredients:- 2 cup full of soya beans, 1/2 cup chopped onions, 4 tsp chopped garlic, 3 tsp chopped green chillies, 2 1/2 Tbsp tomato sauce, 4 Tbsp coriander chopped, 2 1/2 Tbsp soya sauce, 3 Tbsp Thai red curry paste, 1/2 cup bean sprouts, Peanuts (optional), lemon juice, Spring onion, Chopped Coriander, Chilli flakes.
Method:- 1. Soak the soya chunks for 2 hours. Wash them 3-4 times. Squeeze them and take the water out. Take a wok, heat oil. Sauté the onion. Now, add the garlic and green chillies.
2. Toss them in soya bean. Sauté till the water gets dries away. Now, add tomato sauce, soy sauce, Thai red curry paste, put in chicken stock crumbled.
3. Add some crushed black pepper and sauté. Now add spring onions and sauté till it turns crispy.
4. Add coriander, spring onions, chilli flakes and toasted peanuts. Add some salt for taste and squeeze some lemon juice.
5. Serve with cabbage cups made from small cabbage.
2. Soya Pakodas.
Ingredients:- 1 Cup Soya chunks, 1\2 cup besan, Ginger and green chilli paste, salt to taste, 1\2 tsp of sodium bicarbonate, a pinch of turmeric.
Procedure: 1. Soak some soya beans and soak them for 1\2 hour and squeeze out the water. Take salt, soda, turmeric, besan and ginger and green chilli paste and mix together, add some water and make sure the batter is of thick consistency.
2. Take the soya chunks and dip them in the batter and deep fry in hot oil until they turn golden brown.
3. Serve with Tomato Ketchup.
3. Masala Soya Beans-
Ingredients:- 150 Grams of Soybean, 1 Chopped Onion, 2 tbsp Chopped Ginger, 2 tbsp Chopped Garlic, 1 Chopped Tomato, Chopped Green chillies, pinch of Turmeric Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Salt, 1 tbsp Chaat Masala, Refined Oil.
Procedure:- 1. Soak the soya beans overnight.
2. Pressure cook the soybeans.
3. Heat some oil in a pan, add the chopped garlic and ginger. When they turn golden brown, add chopped onions and sauté it.
4. Add chopped tomato to the mixture and cook till the tomato pieces turn soft.
5. Add green chillies, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt and some boiled beans and stir for two minutes.
6. Add some water and allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes.
7. Keep the flame low, stir occasionally till the water is almost dried.
8. Sprinkle some chaat masala on the beans and serve hot.