Bored with the same simple chicken recipes? Try this new Chicken Malai Seekh Kabab. A delicious and creamy recipe with a perfect mix of all ingredients. They just melt in the mouth kebab that will make you fall in love with it. Yummy, finger-licking and an instant recipe for any occasion.
1 tsp Roasted and crushed Coriander
1 tsp Roasted and crushed Cumin
3 tbsp Fresh Cream
8-10 Almonds (Soaked And Peeled)
4-5 Garlic cloves
15 gm Ginger
3 Green Chillies
10 gm Mint Leaves
10 gm Coriander Leaves
100 gm Minced Chicken
1. Add together Almonds, Garlic, Ginger, Chillies, Mint leaves, Coriander leaves and chop them finely. Keep this mixture aside.
2. In a bowl, take minced chicken meat, add Coriander and cumin powder,1 tsp lemon juice, fresh cream, and salt (as per the requirement of taste)
3. Mix this thoroughly and make it consistent. Keep this mixture to marinate in the fridge overnight.
4. After marinating take the mixture out and shape it in the form of kebabs on wooden skewers.
5. You can freeze the uncooked kebabs for later use or fry them right away.
6. To fry add 2 tsp of oil on frying pan and fry the kebabs until golden brown on the outside. Keep turning the kebabs around to fry from all sides.
7. Serve hot with chutney or sauce.