Italian dishes are popular worldwide due to their unique recipes and different cooking styles. The ingredients are full of flavours and give the food different aromas with their flavours. Not only Pizza but various other Italian Recipes are quite famous and people love them a lot. Recipes like Lasagna and Pasta are the recipes other than pizza for which people crave a lot. Glance through how to make a Lasagna and Pasta.
Ingredients:- ¾ lb. lasagna noodles, 1 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil (extra for drizzling), 2 lb. ground beef, 4 garlic clove, 2 tsp dried oregano, Kosher salt, Fresh ground black pepper, 2 jars marinara, 16 oz. whole milk ricotta, ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan, ¼ cup chopped parsley (extra for garnishing), 1 large egg, 2 lb mozzarella (grated).
Procedure:- 1. Preheat the oven to 375º. Boil the pasta in water and add some salt to it, according to package directions until al dente for less than 2 minutes.
2. Drain and drizzle a few drops of olive oil, this prevents noodles from sticking together.
3. Take a large pot over medium heat, heat oil. Cook ground beef until it’s no longer pink, break with a wooden spoon.
4. Remove from heat and drain. Put the beef to skillet and add garlic and some oregano and cook, keep stirring for 1 minute.
5. Season with salt and pepper, now add marinara and stir until warmed throughout.
Mix ricotta, ¼ cup Parmesan, parsley, and egg in a large mixing bowl and season with salt and pepper. Keep it aside.
6. Take a casserole dish, spread a quarter of the meat sauce on the bottom of the dish, then add a single layer of lasagna noodles on the top, add a layer with mixture of ricotta, add a layer of mozzarella over it, finally add a layer of meat sauce on top.
7. Repeat the same procedure and make layers, top the last layer of noodles with meat sauce, Parmesan, and drizzle mozzarella over it.
8. Bake it for 15 minutes and keep it covered with foil while baking.
9. Now, remove the foil and cook uncovered for 20 minutes with a temperature upto 400° C.
Ingredients:- 2 1/2 cups uncooked pasta, 1/2 lb spicy sausage, 1 1/2 cups medium chopped tomatoes, 1 cup whipped cream, 1/2 cup shredded fresh Parmesan cheese.
Procedure:- 1. Cook the pasta and drain it as directed on the package.
2. Take a large skillet, cook the sausage over medium flame, stir frequently until it turns brown. Drain it and return to skillet.
3. Add the chopped tomatoes and cream, now add pasta to sausage; stir slowly to mix. Cook over medium flame, stirring frequently.
4. Take down and Sprinkle with cheese.