Why to always get nachos from outside when you can make them at home. Nachos are everyone’s favourite timepass snack and also a favourite of the night owls that are habited to midnight food pangs. There is no really any effort to make your own nachos at home. Here are we with an easy and lip-smacking Nachos Recipe for you.
Ingredients:- 1 pack of tortilla chips, 1 tbsp oil, 1/2 cup tomato sauce, 1 lb of lean ground meat, diced green chillies, black beans, 1 pack of taco seasoning, 2 cups of grated cheddar cheese, 1 cup diced avocado, 1/3 cup sour cream.
For Pico de Gallo- 3 medium diced tomatoes, 1/3 cup chopped onion, 3 tbsp coriander or cilantro, 1 tbsp fresh lime juice, 2 minced garlic clove.
Procedure:- 1. Preheat oven up to 375 degrees F.
2. Spread tortilla chips evenly on a baking sheet and set aside.
3. Heat some oil in a pan and add meat in chunks and cook and crumble tossing meat and cook through, drain for some time.
4. Add tomato sauce, black beans, green chillies and taco seasonings and mix well.
5. Put a spoonful of mixture on the chips. Sprinkle both the cheese over meat.
6. Bake it in the oven for 8-9 minutes until the cheese is melted.
7. Add the pico de gallo with avocados on the top and drizzle the cream. Serve immediately.
Also Read: Jalebi Recipe: How To Make Instant Jalebi?