Wheat flour, salt to taste, turmeric powder, coriander powder, jeera powder, garam masala, ajwain, red chili powder, chopped fenugreek leaves, 2 tbsp oil, water.
1. Blend all the ingredients in a big container and blend into a stiff dough using sufficient water. Wrap it with a lead and keep aside for at least 15-20 minutes.
2. Split up the dough into 40 small equal balls.
3. Roll each portion with rolling pin one by one into a small circle(Round puris)of about 75 mm. 3″ diameter and break them using a fork at regular durations.
4. Do step 3 again to make 39 more puris.
5. Warm up the oil in a deep kadhai and deep fry them 4-5 puris at a time and keep the heat on a medium flame till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides and become crisp. Soak all the puris on an absorptive paper.
6. Server them now or you can also store them in an airtight container and use as required.
Also Read: Pani Puri Recipe: How To Make It At Home?