Bored at home? Try this sweet recipe for sugar filled doughnut:-
Sugar Filled Donut-
Ingredients- 2 cups milk, 1 cup granulated sugar, 2 tbsp salt, 1/8 cup butter, 2 cup warm water, 2 sachets of active dry yeast, 2 large beaten eggs, 6 1/2 cups sifted all-purpose flour, 1 tsp grated lemon peel.
For the Filling: 4 cups chilled milk, 2 packets of instant pudding
Procedure- 1. Mix the ingredients. Add 1 1/2 cups milk in a saucepan; add the granulated sugar, salt, and butter. Remove from heat and cool to lukewarm.
2. Take some warm water into a large bowl; sprinkle some yeast on the water and then stir the mixture. Stir in lukewarm milk mixture, eggs, and some flour; beat until it turns smooth. Stir in lemon peel and remaining flour and make soft dough.
3. Take the dough on the floured surface and knead for 8 minutes, until it turns smooth and elastic.
4. Place the dough in a buttered bowl, grease all the sides.
5. Cover it tightly with plastic wrap and keep in a warm place, for about 45 minutes.
6. Turn down and take on the floured surface. Divide the dough in half.
7. Roll out half of the dough into a large round.
8. Cut it with a floured doughnut cutter, remove the center section.
9. Keep the doughnuts on a baking sheet. Repeat the same steps with remaining half of dough.
10. Cover it with a kitchen towel and place it to rise in a warm place, about 30 minutes.
11. Deep fry the doughnut at 365 F, until they turn golden brown.
12. Drain on paper towels; cool the doughnuts before filling.
13. Add milk into a deep bowl, while the doughnuts are cooling. Add the pudding mixture and beat until well blended and thick, for about 1 minute. Refrigerate the doughnuts for at least 10 minutes.
14. Spoon the pudding into a pastry tube through the wide nozzle and pipe it into the cooled doughnuts.
15. Sift icing sugar over the filled doughnuts.