Here is something special for you, Your wait for Lasanga Recipe is over. Try out these special Lasanga recipe and make your own lasanga at home.
Ingredients:- ¾ lb. lasagna noodles, 1 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil (extra for drizzling), 2 lb. ground beef, 4 garlic clove, 2 tsp dried oregano, Kosher salt, Fresh ground black pepper, 2 jars marinara, 16 oz. whole milk ricotta, ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan, ¼ cup chopped parsley (extra for garnishing), 1 large egg, 2 lb mozzarella (grated).
Procedure:- 1. Preheat oven to 375º. Cook pasta in a pot of salted boiling water, according to package directions until al dente for less than 2 minutes.
- Drain and drizzle few drops of olive oil, this prevents noodles from sticking together.
- Take a large pot over medium heat, heat oil. Cook ground beef until its no longer pink, break with a wooden spoon.
- Remove from heat and drain. Return beef to skillet and add garlic and oregano and cook, keep stirring for 1 minute.
- Season with salt and pepper, now add marinara and stir until warmed throughout. Mix ricotta, ¼ cup Parmesan, parsley, and egg in a large mixing bowl and season with salt and pepper. Keep it aside.
- In a large casserole dish, evenly spread a quarter of the meat sauce across the bottom of the dish, then top with a single layer of lasagna noodles, add a layer with mixture of ricotta, add a layer of mozzarella over it, finally add a layer of meat sauce on top.
- Repeat layers, topping the last layer of noodles with meat sauce, Parmesan, and mozzarella.
- Bake it for 15 minutes and keep it covered with foil while baking.
- Now, remove the foil and cook uncovered for 20 minutes with temperature up to 400° C.
10.Garnish with parsley before serving.