Midnight food pangs are common, but the laziness in us will surely stop us from getting out of beds and stepping in the kitchen to make a snack. Here we come up with an easy and quick snack recipe for you to make in the midnight.
Ingredients: Chickpea, 1 chopped capsicum, 1 chopped tomato, 1 chopped onion, coriander, salt, chat masala, red chilli powder.
- Boil some chickpea in ½ cup water. Add a little salt. Boil for 10 minutes on medium flame.
- After 10 minutes. Strain the water and add tomato and onion to the chickpea.
- Mix them well. Now add some capsicum and mix it.
- Put a pinch of salt and chat masala to the mixture and mix it well.
- Now add red chilli powder for flavour and spicy twist.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves.