Are you a pani puri lover? How to make pani puri at home?
Ingredients- 3 medium potatoes, 1 small onion, 1 1/5 tbsp chopped cilantro leaves, 1 tbsp roasted cumin powder, 1 tbsp chaat masala, 1/4 tbsp red chilli powder, salt as required, 1 bowl of Paani Puri Pani.
Procedure- 1. Boil the Potatoes in a pressure cooker.
2. Peel the potatoes and chop them .
3. Chop the onion.
4. Take a bowl, mix the potatoes, onions, coriander leaves , cumin powder, chaat masala and salt. Mix it well.
5. Take puri and crack it on top.
6. Add 2 tbsp of Potato stuffing.
7. Stir the green pani and add it to the puri and simultaneously add sweet tamarind chutney.
8. Serve immediately.