There are many times when you are hungry and bored to cook food with a long procedure and that is time-consuming. So here’s an easy recipe for you that is quick and simple to make with a less amount of ingredients.
Ingredients- 2 large finely sliced chicken breasts, 1 finely sliced red onion, 1 sliced red pepper, 1 finely sliced red chili.
For the marinade- 1 heaped tbsp. smoked paprika, 1 tbsp. ground coriander, a pinch of ground cumin, 2 medium crushed garlic cloves, 4 tbsp. olive oil, 1 lime juice, 5 drops Tabasco.
To serve- 6 medium tortillas, bag mixed salad, fresh salsa.
1. Heat the oven to 180°C and wrap some tortillas in foil.
2. Add smoked paprika, ground coriander, a pinch of ground cumin, crushed garlic cloves, some olive oil, 1 lime juice and 5 drops Tabasco together in a bowl with some salt and pepper to taste.
3. Stir chicken breasts, red onion, red pepper, and finely sliced red chili.
4. Heat a griddle pan and add chicken and marinade to the pan.
5. Cook everything properly.
6. Heat the tortillas in the oven and serve with the cooked chicken, mixed salad, and fresh salsa.
Keep Reading Iwmbuzz!!