For Delicious Rabri- 1-liter cream milk, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 50-gram pistachios chopped to bits, 1 teaspoon cardamom powder, 2 teaspoon powder milk, Pure ghee (as per requirement).
1. Take a kadhai, pour milk, boil it on low flame until the water dries out and the texture becomes rubbery.
2. Mix sugar and powder milk. Add chopped pistachios, let the mixture cool down to room temperature, and then leave it in the refrigerator for an hour or two.
Instant Rava Jalebi-
Ingredients- 1 cup Granulated wheat (Rava), 1/4 cup Plain wheat flour, 1/2 cup curd, 1 cup water, 1teaspoon orange food colour, 1/2 spoon baking powder, Homemade Ghee for frying, 2 cups sugar, 1/2 spoon cardamom.
1. Put in sugar and water to a container and boil until it forms consistent sugar syrup.
2. Add cardamom powder to the syrup and your sugar syrup is ready.
3. Add Granulated wheat, plain wheat flour, food colouring to a bowl, and mix well. Add water and prepare a thick batter.
4. Cover the batter with a plate in the vessels for 20 to 25 minutes.
5. Set a wok and melt homemade ghee into it.
6. Now add baking powder to the batter and put it in a squeezing cone. Squeeze spiral jalebis into the hot ghee.
7. Fry until crispy. Then transfer them to the sugar syrup.
8. Serve warm with sugar syrup.