Ingredients: Dahi (Yogurt) 2 tbsp, Lal Mirch powder to taste, Coriander powder roasted & crushed 1 tbs, Garam masala powder 1 tsp, Cumin powder roasted tbs, Salt to taste, Kashmiri red chilies powder tsp, Ginger garlic paste 1 tbs, Whole chicken 1 kg approx, Badam Cup, Poppy seeds 2 tbsp, Cashew nuts 14-15, Onion fried 2 medium, Water as needed, Cooked rice, Raisins 1 tbs, Eggs hard-boiled 3, Oil Cup, Kashmiri Lal Mirch powder as required, Yogurt whisked 1 Cup, Red chili powder to taste, Salt to taste, Dhania powder 1 tsp, Zeera powder 1 tsp, Garam masala powder ½ tsp, Water as required
1. In container. put in yogurt, red chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, cumin powder, salt, Kashmiri red chili powder, ginger garlic paste and combine it well.
2. Put in cuts/marks on whole chicken and grate the marination all over the chicken and let it marinate for 5-6 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
3. In mixture jar or blender, put in poppy seeds, almonds, cashew nuts and mix well.
4. Put in fried onion and water, mix until well blended & set it aside.
5. Merchandise the marinated chicken with cooked rice, raisins, and cooked eggs and wrap the entire chicken with thread and use claws to hold the chicken together.
6. In a wok, put in oil and place stuffed marinated chicken and fry from all angles and sides until it turns golden brown and sprinkles Kashmiri red chili powder and keeps turning sides in between.
7. Wrap and cook on low flame 7-8 minutes each side and keep altering sides in between & set aside. Remove extra oil, put the grinded paste in it, and blend well.
8. Put in yogurt and mix well. Then add red chili powder, salt, cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder and mix it well for 3 minutes.
9. Expand water mix well and give rise to it to boil and cook for 3-4 mins. Put in fried chicken and basting with the gravy. lid and cook on low flame until oil separates (9-11 minutes) and keep changing sides in between and basting with gravy. Serve it with rice.