Make your favourite Ice-creams at home with these recipes. As you can’t go out and get an ice-cream, due to this Corona Virus Pandemic.
1. Vanilla ice-cream:
Ingredients:- 2 cups of heavy cream, 2 cups of whole milk, 3/4 cups of sugar, 2 Tbsp. vanilla extract, Pinch of salt
Method:- 1. Pour the ingredients together into an ice cream freezer container and mix well.
2. Process recipe according to freezer directions.
3. Sum up it by adding chocolate, fruit, chocolate chips, or nuts as desired.
Yield: 1 quart.
2. Chocolate ice-cream:
Ingredients:- 1 1/2 cups whole milk, 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, 1 cup granulated sugar, 2 cups cream, 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Take all the ingredients and mix sugar, milk and cocoa powder.
2. Take a medium sized bowl and whisk the cream until it turns very thick.
3. Pour the cocoa powder mixture into the whipped cream and use cut and fold method to mix.
4. Refrigerate it for at least 30 minutes.
5. Stir the base of gently and freeze it again for 2 hours.