Try out something from Mumbai style street foods! Make a mouth watering Pav Bhaji at home.
12 pav buns, 2 finely chopped Onions, Extra virgin olive oil, Coriander leaves, grated Ginger, 3 garlic cloves, 1 cup Tomato paste, 1 finely chopped Capsicum, 2 diced Carrots, ½ cup Cabbage, 1 cup florets Cauliflower, 3 peeled and diced Potatoes, 2 tbsp Pav bhaji masala, 1 tsp Chaat masala, ½ cup steamed Green peas, Lemon juice, 1 tbsp Olive oil, Salt to taste
1. On a heated pressure cooker, add oil, onions, ginger and garlic.
2. Sauté until the onions are slightly translucent.
3. Add tomato paste, capsicum, carrots, cabbage, cauliflowers and potatoes to it.
Add pav bhaji masala and chaat masala
4. Mix well and add a half cup of water. Close the lid and allow to cook for about three to four whistles on medium flame.
5. Take off heat and let the steam release by itself.
6. Once all the steam is gone, open the cooker and mash the pav bhaji until it looks creamy.
7. Add some lemon juice, butter, peas and mix well.
8. On a tawa, fry the bread until slightly golden on the inside. Serve hot.
Enjoy more space at Iwmbuzz!!