Follow the instructions step by step. All chicken lovers should try this Hariyali Chicken Tikka recipe. This juicy Chicken Hariyali Tikka recipe is undoubtedly the perfect starter or snack. A mouth-watering appetizer recipe, Hariyali Chicken Tikka is quite popular in the Northern part of India and is best enjoyed with various dips.
This chicken tikka recipe is prepared with chicken breasts marinated in a mixture of mint leaves, coriander leaves, and curd, along with a few spices. It is very easy to prepare at home. Everyone in your house would love this Hariyali chicken tikka recipe.
It can be served on small occasions like birthday parties, kitty parties or family together. Try making this recipe over the weekend and impress your friends or loved ones with its awesome taste and amazing cooking skills!
INGREDIENTS OF HARIYALI CHICKEN TIKKA
- 6 Servings
- 3 chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon powdered turmeric
- 3 teaspoons garam masala powder
- 2 teaspoon dry mango powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin powder
- 1/2 cup yogurt (curd)
- salt as required
- 1 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 1 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 2 green chili
- Refined oil as required
Step 1 / 3 Marinate The Chicken Pieces.
- To make the marinade, you need to first grind coriander leaves, mint leaves, and green chilies in a grinder until you get a smooth paste.
- Then, transfer the paste to a large bowl, and add curd, turmeric powder, red chili powder, garam masala powder, dry mango powder, cumin powder, salt, and pepper.
- Mix everything well. After that, add the chicken pieces to the marinade and mix well again. Once you’ve mixed everything, allow the chicken to marinate for the desired amount of time.
Step 2 / 3 Grill The Marinated Chicken.
To ensure the chicken pieces are evenly coated:
- Apply the mixture thoroughly.
- Let the chicken marinate for at least 30 minutes before heating the griller and adding oil.
- Once the griller is hot, place the marinated chicken pieces on it and grill until they are brown on all sides.
Step 3 / 3 Serve Hot!
Your Hariyali chicken tikka is ready. Serve hot with chutney and onions.