French Foods come with combinations of rich, natural flavours that come together and create unforgettable, internationally-renowned dishes.
- French Toast-
Ingredients:- 9 to 10 Bread slices, 1½ cup milk, 2½ tbsp sugar, salt and pepper to taste, 3 eggs, pinch of turmeric, butter or oil to fry.
Procedure:- 1. Take milk in a bowl. Add eggs to it and whisk it.
- Now add sugar, salt and pepper, turmeric and whisk quickly.
- Dip the bread fully into the milk batter and fry in a pan with butter or oil.
- Thyme and Garlic Baked Camembert-
Ingredients:- 500 gms of wheel Camembert Cheese , 1 sliced garlic clove , 1 sprig fresh thyme, 2 tablespoons olive oil, toasted crostini.
Procedure:- 1. Preheat the oven to 180 Degrees Celsius.
- Discard the plastic on the cheese and Score it in the pattern of your wish.
- Place the garlic pieces on the top and sprinkle some thyme over it. Now, drizzle some olive oil and keep it on a baking sheet.
- Add it to the oven and bake for at least 20 minutes. Remove and let it sit for 5minutes and serve.
- Honey Roasted Pecans-
Ingredients:- 1 cup pecan halves, 1 tbsp honey, salt to taste.
Procedure:- 1. Preheat the oven to 180 C. Take an oven safe dish with parchment paper.
- Take a medium bowl, mix the honey and pecans until the pecans are thoroughly coated. Sprinkle some salt and toss it.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Cool for 10-20 minutes, and serve or store in a container.