An outstanding and tasty Indo Chinese street food recipe is cooked with Chinese sauces & cauliflower which is Gobi Manchurian. It is one of the well-known party starters or an appetizer within the vegetarian society. It can be served both with gravy and dry form. Below is the recipe for Gobi Manchurian.
FOR BOILING:- 4 cup water, ½ tsp salt, 20 florets gobi/cauliflower, 1 cup cold water.
FOR BATTER:- ¾ cup maida/plain flour, ¼ cup cornflour, ½ tsp ginger garlic paste, ½ tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder, ½ cup water, ¼ tsp salt, oil for deep frying.
FOR MANCHURIAN SAUCE:- 4 tsp oil, 2 cloves finely chopped garlic, 1 inch finely chopped ginger, 1 slit green chilli, ¼ finely chopped, onion, ¼ spring Onion, 1 tsp chilli sauce, 2 tsp vinegar, 2 tsp soy sauce, ¼ tsp crushed pepper, ¼ tsp salt¼ tsp salt.
FOR CORN FLOUR SLURRY:- 1 tsp cornflour, ¼ cup water.
1. Firstly, in a large vessel heat 4 tsp oil and saute 2 clove garlic, 1-inch ginger and 1 green chilli on high flame.
2. saute ¼ onion and 2 tbsp spring onion on high flame.
3. Further put in ½ capsicum and begin again to stir till they infrequently change colour.
4. Also, put in 2 tbsp tomato sauce, 1 tsp chilli sauce, 2 tsp vinegar, ¼ tsp pepper, ¼ tsp salt and 2 tsp soy sauce,
5. Mix well and saute for a minute.
6. Add cornflour slurry.
7. Stir until the gravy barely thickens and twirls translucent.
8. Add fried gobi.
9. Stir gently make it sure the sauce has garnished uniformly.
10. Eventually, transfer gobi Manchurian to a serving plate and garnish with chopped spring onions green.