Here are some finger-licking recipes with paneer for both vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian. Make these vegetarian paneer recipes.
1. Paneer Pakora-
1 cup gram flour, 1 tsp Red chilli powder, 1/4 tsp turmeric, Salt, 300 gram paneer, 2 tbsp Chaat Masala, Oil for deep frying.
1. Make a batter of gram flour, red chilli powder, turmeric.
2. Cut the paneer pieces into small pieces.
3. Heat some oil in a deep pan for frying.
4. Sprinkle some chaat masala on the paneer pieces.
5. Dip the paneer pieces into the batter and deep fry until they turn golden brown.
2. Garlic Paneer-
2 cups of paneer [cubbed], 6-7 large garlic cloves, 1 1\2 tbsp vinegar, 1 tbsp soya sauce, 6-7 kashmiri red chillies, sugar, salt, oil, 1 tbsp cumin seed, 1 cup onion, coriander leaves to garnish.
1. Blend together, garlic,vinegar, salt, sugar, red chillies and 2-3 tsbp of water.
2. Take pan and heat some oil and add cumin seeds to it.
3. Add onions and fry until golden brown. Now, add the sauce and cook until it turns thick.
4. Finally, add Paneer and Sauté for 5 minutes on medium heat.
5. Garnish with coriander and serve hot.
3. Paneer Chilli-
1 packet of cubbed paneer, ½ cup of cornflour, ½ tsp of ginger-garlic paste, salt, oil for deep frying, 2 cups onions, 2 tsp green chillies, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tbsp vinegar, for garnishing green chillies.
1. Mix the cornflour, ginger and garlic paste, salt, water together to coat the paneer cubes in the batter.
2. Let it set for almost 30 minutes. Heat oil in a pan and start deep-frying the paneer cubes on high flame and then lower the flame. Drain on absorbent paper.
3. Heat of oil in a wok, add onions and stir-fry on high heat until they turn translucent. Add the green chillies and sauté for a minute.
4. Add deep-fried paneer, salt, soy-sauce, vinegar and toss well.
5. Serve hot, garnished with the green chillies.
4. Paneer Butter Masala-
200 gms cubbed Paneer, 1 Bay leaf, 1 tbsp Red chili powder, 1\4 cup Milk, 1\2 tbsp Kasuri methi, 1\4 tbsp Sugar, Salt to taste, 2 tbsp Butter.
For the Gravy:- 1 Onion, 3 Tomatoes, 1 Green chili, 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste, 2 Cardamom, 2 Cloves, 1/2 inch stick Cinnamon, 8-10 Cashew nuts.
1. Onion, tomatoes, green chilli, ginger garlic paste, cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, cashew nuts in a mixer jar, Grind it and make a smooth paste with some water.
2. Take a pressure cooker and add the paste and paneer, bay leaf, red chilli powder, milk, kasuri methi, sugar, salt and butter. Cook it on medium flame for 2 whistles.
3. Remove the steam and open the lid and mix everything well.
4. Serve on a plate with some cream on top.
5. Paneer Pratha-
1\2 tbsp Amchur powder, chopped Curry leaves, Salt as per taste, 5 chopped green chillies, Green chillies, 1 cup Wheat flour, 1 cup grated Paneer.
1. Take a bowl and add wheat flour, salt by adding some water occassionally make a soft dough.
2. Put 1 tbsp of oil and knead the dough.
3. Mix grated paneer, green chillies, salt, curry leaves and amchur powder and make small balls.
4. Make small dumplings from the soft dough and flatten it.
5. Place the paneer mixture in middle and seal it and roll it with the help of rolling pin and shape like paratha and cook on a tawa.
6. Apply butter on both sides and serve with coriander spring on top.
Enjoy more space at Iwmbuzz!!