Try These FEAST SPECIAL Recipe At Home: From Wine To Cake
1. RED WINE
1 kg Loose grapes dark purple and green ones,50 gm Wheat grains, 50 gm Yeast Wine Yeast, 1-1½ kg Sugar, 50 gm Rice grains Raw Boiled rice Goan field-grown rice, 750 ml Refined water 5 bottles
1. Rinse the grapes properly. Discard any stems or stalks.
2. In a large container, put in the grapes, 5 bottles of refined water, rice grains, yeast, and wheat grains. Wrap it nicely.
3. On the next day, crush the grapes with neat and clean hands.
4. Go on with doing this every day for 23 days. You can keep on doing this for even a month.
5. After 22 days or after a month, drain the wine using a muslin handkerchief/cloth. Mash the reside totally dry.
6. Take a limited of the must should be in brownish in colour Juice and leave it in a container. Place this container on medium heat and slowly put in the sugar until it is caramelized. Allow it to cool down.
7. Put in this to the remaining must in the container and mix it well. This will deliver wine in its colour. Sum up more sugar in the same way if you like the wine to be sweeter.
8. The wine is ready. Resist it in a cool place.
9. Relish with some deliciously cooked/grilled food.
2. NANTUCKET CRANBERRY TART
1 12-ounce bag frozen cranberries or Fresh once, 1 cup powdered sugar divided, Non-stick cooking spray, 2 large eggs, 1 teaspoon almond extract, ¾ cup warm melted butter, 1 cup all-purpose flour (Maida) , 1 tablespoon confectioners’ sugar, ½ cup sliced almonds
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Spray a tart pan preferably 11 inches, with non-stick cooking spray. Smudge on a baking sheet and keep it aside.
3. Put in cranberries, ½ cup granulated sugar, and almonds to a small bowl, mix it well. The cranberries and almonds should be covered with sugar. Pour into the ready pan, dispersing the cranberries and almonds evenly throughout the bottom of the pan.
4. In a bowl, beat eggs, melted butter, almond extract, and remaining ½ cup granulated sugar, mix properly. Fold in flour, just until moistened. The batter should be thick.
5. Machine the batter in dollops overall the cranberries, then spread the batter evenly over the lid and all the manner to the edges of the tart pan.
6. Cook in the preheated oven for 40 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the midst of the tart comes out cleanly.
7. Cool it for 10 minutes, then carefully remove the outer ring of the tart pan and place the tart on a serving dish. Sprinkle top with confectioners’ sugar. Serve cold.
3. RED WINE CAKE.
1 1/2 cups dry red wine, 2 cups all-purpose flour, 2 large eggs, 2 cups sugar, 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, 1 1/4 Tbsp baking soda, 1/2 tbsp salt, 2 sticks unsalted butter, 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract, Confectioner sugar, for dusting Whipped cream, for serving a purpose.
1. Heat up the oven upto 350°. Butter and flour 12 cup bundt cake pan. In a container, belt the flour, salt, cocoa powder, and baking soda.
2. In a big container, taking a handheld electric mixer, whip the butter with the sugar at medium-high velocity until fluffy for 5 minutes. Put in the eggs one at a while, and whack until combined. Put in the vanilla and whack for 3 minutes more. Working in two packets, alternately fold in the dry ingredients and the wine, until just integrated.
3. Scuff the batter into the ready pan, and bake for 50 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Let the cake to cool in the pan for 13 minutes, then turn it out onto a posture; let it cool entirely. Brush the cake with confectioner’s sugar and serve it with whipped cream.
Also Read: Mouthwatering Chocolate Truffle Recipe