The American Oscar-winning actor, Brad Pitt appeared in the Tarantino’s 2019 film, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood with Leonardo DiCaprio, which won an Oscar too. He is loved and admired by his fans a lot. The actor has struggled a lot in his life, and involved in a few controversies, which is almost known to everyone. But here are some lesser-known facts about him, that many people don’t know. Have a look!
1. His first name is not Brad. His full name is William Bradley Pitt, who never belonged to a popular family. His mother, Jane Etta, was a school counselor, and his father, William Alvin Pitt, was a truck company manager.
2. Brad Pitt didn’t become successful overnight. He had to struggle a lot. He even moved refrigerators, worked as a driver for exotic dancers, and dressed up as a giant chicken to advertise for a firm named, “El Pollo Loco” to earn money.
3. He is born in Oklahoma, in the United States but his ancestors belonged to Irish, Seminole, Scottish, German, and Cherokee Indian origin.
4. Brad did his schooling from Kickapoo High School, where he participated in several activities like sports, music, and debates. Later, he studied journalism and advertising from the University of Missouri.
5. He went to Hollywood with only $325 in his pocket, and got his first uncredited role in the movie, ‘No Way Out.’
6. The actor got banned from visiting China because of his role in the Hollywood movie, ‘Seven Years in Tibet’ for some political reasons.