Brad Pitt is one of the finest actors of Hollywood who has grabbed several awards including Oscars. He is loved by his fans, for his outstanding performances in the films. Some of his famous movie dialogues by him will be remembered in our hearts.
We have got a number of famous movie dialogues of Brad Pitt on the list. Have a look!
Also read: Brad Pitt: Lesser Known Facts
1. “Myrmidons! My brothers of the sword! I would rather fight beside you than any army of thousands! Let no man forget how menacing we are, we are lions! Do you know what’s waiting beyond that beach? Immortality! Take it! It’s yours!” -Troy (2004)
2. “Welcome to Fight Club. The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club!” – Fight Club (1999)
3. “Her blood coursed through my veins sweeter than life itself. And as it did, Lestat’s words made sense to me. I knew peace only when I killed and when I heard her heart in that terrible rhythm, I knew again what peace could be.” —Interview with the Vampire (1994)
4. “I’ll tell you a secret. Something they don’t teach you in your temple. The Gods envy us. They envy us because we’re mortal because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we’re doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again.” – Troy (2004)
5. “When your enemy’s making mistakes, don’t interrupt him.” – Moneyball (2011)
6. “Option A: You talk, we listen, no pain. Option B: You don’t talk, I remove your thumbs with my pliers, it will hurt. Option C: I like to vary the details a bit but the punchline is… you die.” – Mr. And Mrs. Smith (2005)
7. “Anybody accidentally kills anybody in a fight, they go to jail. It’s called manslaughter.” – Once Upon A Time In Hollywood (2019)
8. “You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You could swear, curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go.” —The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008)
9. “I guess in the end, you start thinking about the beginning.” —Fight Club (1999)
10. “Careful Bill, you’ll give yourself a heart attack and ruin my vacation.” —Meet Joe Black (1998)