If you wish to monetise your films with advertisements, they must also follow our Advertiser-friendly content criteria.
Each important policy is summarized here. Make sure you properly study each policy, since these regulations are used to determine if a channel is acceptable for monetization.
YouTube monetization is the possibility to earn money from your videos. If you want to be eligible for YouTube’s monetization scheme, you must have at least 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 view hours in the last 12 months. We’ll go through the prerequisites in further detail later.
1. YouTube Ads: This is the most basic, fundamental, and widely used method of advertising. These advertisements show before or during a video and may be controlled using a variety of YouTube ad styles.
2. Affiliates: Have you ever watched a video where the host gives you a link to visit a company’s website and contemplate purchasing their goods and services? That is an affiliate program. For each successful purchase, you get a commission.
3. YouTube Premium: YouTube Premium is a membership service that allows subscribers to download videos and watch ad-free content. Fortunately, you may still get paid for your videos using this service since subscription revenue payments are dispersed to video producers in the same way as ad revenue payments are.
4. Channel Membership: Channel memberships need a monthly fee in return for unique privileges such as exclusive videos, one-on-one live chats, and product discounts.
5. We discussed patronage before. Consider using a third-party site like Patreon to allow customers to support your channel in return for unique items.
6. Merchandise: This is another strategy we’ve already examined. There are hundreds of supported merchant systems accessible today, ready to assist you in selling your branded items to your followers.
7. Paid Sponsorships: This strategy is obtaining a firm or brand to sponsor your content in exchange for utilizing, showcasing, or discussing their products or services in your video.
8. Super features such as Super Chat, Super Stickers, and Super Thanks: These “super” capabilities come in three varieties, all of which appear in chat messages displayed during YouTube live streaming.