India is a country as the perfect example of Unity in Diversity, 1000’s of languages, multiple religions, different cultures, and traditions. People across all religions celebrate all of the festivals like Diwali, Navratri, Christmas or Eid.
Just a few days back, Ganesh Chaturthi ended, and here is the next festival, Navratri. The nine days of joy, excitement, lights, and colours.
People are too excited about the festival and why not to be excited? Indeed the festival comes with a lot of happiness. The nine days specified for each colours, they are Orange for day 1, White for day 2, Red for day 3, Royal Blue for day 4, Yellow for day 5, Green for day 6, Great for day 7, Purple for day 8, and Peacock for day 9. Each of the 9 days and colours has its own significance.
Women are mainly worried about fashion, wherein they always keep worrying about matching jewelry, accessories, but no worries, we can surely take some fashion tips from Jannat Zubair for this Navratri.
Here are some of her ethnic outfits that we should give a try this festive season-
1. Orange Kurti with slit and sequin design.
2. White lehenga with sequin work at the bottom of the skirt.
3. Red saree with matching sleeveless blouse.
4. Royal blue lehenga with matching elbow length sleeves blouse and sheer white dupatta.
5. Yellow flow length Anarkali dress with matching dupatta.
6. Green old fashioned lehenga.
7. Grey lehenga style drape dress with shimmery blouse.
8. Purple old fashioned lehenga set.
9. Peacock Green jacket style lehenga set.