The red is spreading like wildfire. The red colour is considered as a holy colour, the bridal dress in India is also red. Red has its roots deep inside Indian Tradition.
1. Style in all red- We love to rock the red from head to toe. Wearing an all-red outfit will look bold and goes completely on trend and also gives us classy look. You can go for a pair of red blazers and red pants, red shoes, red tops and even complete your look with red accessories.
2. Red bottoms- You can go for red bottom, if not willing for all red. Choose a pair of red pants or skirts along with black or white top or shirt. With a red midi skirt you can wear a white t-shirt or top or shirt, a denim jacket and white sneakers.
3. Red tops- You can rock a pair of denim jeans with a red t-shirt or red ruffle top. Red hue is perfect for making a style statement with any outfit.
4. Red Sequined Gown- Red is perfect hue for making a trend. You can opt for a long red sequined gown. Complete your look with black heels and a red shimmery purse.
5. Red sweaters- Warm up your winter in red sweaters. Go for a red sweater along with a pair of cigarette trousers. To complete your ensemble wear a black or leopard print belt over it.
6. Simple lehenga with minimum work- Go for a simple red lehenga with a light work on it. Wear a perfect set of jewellery on it.
7. A red dupatta- Choose for a red dupatta with work on it with a white lehenga.
8. Red saree- Choose a red saree with handwork or you can even go for simple saree with a brocade blouse.