- Pot Mac & Cheese:-
Ingredients: 16 ounces uncooked Elbow Macaroni, 4 cups chicken broth, 2 tbsp butter, 1 tbsp hot pepper sauce, 1tbsp garlic powder, ½ tbsp pepper, ½ salt, cheddar cheese(shredded), mozzarella cheese (shredded), Parmesan cheese (shredded), ½-1 cup milk.
1. Add the uncooked macaroni, chicken broth, butter, hot sauce, garlic powder, pepper and salt to the instant pot.
2. Place the lid on the pot and set to sealing. Cook on manual function, high pressure for 5 minutes. Then, do a quick release.
3. Add the milk, then the cheese to the pot in 3-4 handfuls, stirring in between each addition until smooth & creamy. Season as necessary to taste.
- Cheese balls:-
Ingredients: 250 grams potatoes, 1 garlic paste, salt, ½-¾ tbsp chili flakes, ⅛-¼ tbsp pepper crushed, ½ tbsp herbs, bread crumbs, coriander leaves, oil.
Stuffing: 80 to 100 gms cheese, ½ tbsp herbs, ¼ to ½ chilli flakes, ⅛ to ½ tbsp pepper, ⅛ tbsp allspice powder ( garam masala).
Coating: 2 Eggs (beaten), 1 cup bread crumbs.
1. Boil potatoes. Remove skin and mash.
2. Add garlic paste, herbs, coriander leaves, salt, chili flakes, pepper and bread crumbs.
3. Mix well and make balls.
4. Cut cheese into ½ inch cubes.
5. Mix herbs. Toss the cheese in the mix.
1. Take a potato ball and spread, place cheese cubes in center.
2. Make a ball. Make sure edges are sealed.
3. Roll the ball in eggs and bread crumbs.
4. Fry the cheese balls.
- Cheese sandwich:-
Ingredients: Bread, Mozzarella cheese, butter, oregano, chili flakes, pepper.
1. Butter each bread slice on both sides.
2. Heat a pan and place butter slices on it.
3. Grill until golden brown. Flip the slice and place the cheese on hot bread. Sprinkle chilies and herbs.
4. Cover the bread with another slice with the hotter side over the cheese.
5. On a low to medium heat, grill it until golden and the cheese begin to melt.
6. Halve the sandwiches and serve.
- Cheese fingers:-
Ingredients: Eggs (beaten), ¼ cup water, 1½ cup bread crumbs, ½ garlic salt, all purpose flour, ⅓ cup corn starch, oil for deep frying, mozzarella cheese sticks.
1. In a small bowl, mix the eggs and water.
2. Mix bread crumbs and garlic salt in a bowl.
3. In a large heavy sauce pan, heat the oil to 185° C.
4. One at a time, coat each mozzarella stick in the flour mixture, then the egg mixture, then the egg mixture, then in the bread crumbs and finally into the oil. Fry until golden brown, about 30 seconds. Remove and drain on paper towel.
- Cheese popcorn:-
Ingredients: 3 tbsp oil, ¾ cup maize kernels, ½ tbsp salt, 3 tbsp butter, ¼ cup cheddar cheese powder, 1 tbsp dry red chili flakes, tbsp black pepper.
1. Heat the oil in a pressure cooker, add corn and salt and sauté for few seconds.
2. Cover the lid upside down. This allows the steam to escape and prevents the popcorn turning soggy.
3. Cook in low flame for 4-5 minutes. When the corn stops popping, remove from flame and open the lid.
4. Remove in a large bowl, add cheddar cheese and toss well.
5. Serve the popcorn immediately.