Many vegetarian foods donot provide us enough proteins. But, yet there are some foods that provide you enough protein. If you are a vegan you should surely try these vegan foods for proteins.
1. Scrambled Tofu-
Ingredients:- 500 grams of drained tofu, 1 chopped tomatoes (seeds removed), 1 chopped green pepper (seeds removed), 1\2 chopped onion, 1\2 tsp salt, 1\2 tbsp turmeric, 1\2 tbsp garlic powder, 1 tbsp cumin powder, 1\4 tbsp. chilli powder, water, chopped coriander, oil for coating the pan.
Procedure:- 1. Take a pan and heat some oil. Add the chopped onions, bell pepper, tomato and cook until they turn soft.
2. Scramble the tofu and add to the pan, stir for some time.
3. Take a small bowl, add all the spices and stir. Add 1 tbsp water to the spices, stir and add to the tofu.
4. Cook for some time and sprinkle some coriander and serve.
2. Chickpea Salad-
Ingredients:- 500 gms Chickpea, 1 chopped capsicum, 1 chopped tomato, 1 chopped onion, coriander, salt, chat masala, red chilli powder.
Procedure:- 1. Boil some chickpea in ½ cup water. Add a little salt. Boil for 10 minutes on medium flame.
2. After 10 minutes. Strain the water and add tomato and onion to the chickpea.
3. Mix them well. Now add some capsicum and mix it.
4. Put a pinch of salt and chat masala to the mixture and mix it well.
5. Now add red chilli powder for flavour and spicy twist.
6. Garnish it with coriander leaves.
Also Read: A Lip-Smacking Homemade Nachos Recipe