Walnuts are not just nutritious food with health benefits, they are also proved to be helpful in improving your skin health. Many walnuts face wash, scrubs are available in the market. But, why spend thousand on the beauty treatment when you can make your own scrubs, masks at home.
There are even varieties of walnuts. Studies have also proved that a diet including walnuts can prevent the risk of cancer and various other health issues.
Beauty Benefits of Walnut-
1. Many people deal with dark circles and puffiness around the eyes because of exhaustion and drowsiness. Apply walnut oil daily, around the eyes to get rid of the dark circles and puffiness by soothing the area.
2. Walnuts are good moisturizing agents. The oil can be used to hydrate the skin, hence preventing it from getting dry and flakey.
3. Reduces fine lines and prevents premature aging. Walnuts are an excellent source of Vitamin B and antioxidants. These compounds in walnuts help in reducing fine lines, wrinkles, and all the other signs of premature aging.
4. Makes skin radiant. You can use walnut scrub, face pack, moisturizer, and many more, your skin will look more radiant and naturally glistening after some time.
Health Benefits of Walnut-
1. Gallstone disease- a good proportion of walnut consumption associates with reducing the risk of cholecystectomy.
2. Bone health- Walnuts consist of a good amount of Manganese. As manganese helps to prevent osteoporosis. Walnuts are excellent sources of mineral copper.
3. Reduces Risk of Some Cancers- Walnut cab help reduce the risk of some cancers, including breast, prostate, and colorectal cancers. Walnuts are an excellent source of polyphenol ellagitannins.
4. Supports Weight Control- Walnuts can help control appetite.
Also Read: Right Home Remedies For Winter Skin Care