These rainy days can bring up flu with it. You can prefer home remedies instead of recommending a doctor. Here is a list of food you should eat to prevent infection of flu.
1. Broth- Broth is one of the best things you can eat when infected with flu. The warm elements in broth help soothe the sore throat and relieve congestion. It also helps prevent dehydration.
2. Yoghurt- Yoghurt is a good source of protein and Vitamin-C. It also boosts our immune system. Yoghurt is proved to be beneficial in soothing sore throat and get rid of the infection.
3. Broccoli- Broccoli is said to be the powerhouse of nutrients. One of the best foods that help you to get red of infection. It also boosts our immune system and contains Vitamin-C and Vitamin-E.
4. Spices- Getting infected with flu can also increase the sinus, but there are certain spices like pepper, turmeric acts as relieving agents for congestion.
5. Oatmeal- When you are infected with flu, consuming a bowl of oatmeal can prove helpful for getting rid of flu. It is also a natural source to boost the immune system.