A menstrual cycle is a count of the days from the first day of a period to the first day of the next. The average menstrual cycle is approximately28 days, but this can vary from woman to woman and month to month.
1. Practicing Yoga- Yoga has shown to be the most effective treating way for different menstrual issues.
2. Exercise regularly- Exercise on regular basis has many health benefits that can help your period cycle.
3. Spice things up with ginger- Ginger is used as a home remedy for treating irregular periods.
4. Adding some cinnamon- For a variety of menstrual issues cinnamon has proved to be beneficial.
5. Intake of Vitamin-D- Lower level of Vitamin D leads to various menstrual issues. Take more amount of Vitamin D.