Gym is not the only option for a workout. You can even be fit without going to gym. It can cost you a huge amount for a personal trainer. Having a workout session at home will save your time as well as money.
Workout session at home will be more convenient and comfortable.
1. Look out for workout videos- Take out some time for the workout session and see the videos available and prepare a routine.
2. Walk whenever possible- Take a walk whenever possible after having lunch and dinner or 30 minutes of walk in the morning and evening.
3. Go for a stair workout- Do a 15-20 minutes of stair workout. This will give you a whole-body workout and help you gain a flat tummy.
4. Bodyweight exercises- Go for body weight exercises like push-ups, pull-ups, planks, squats, jumping jacks, and many more.
5. Make household chores work time- Cleaning and sweeping are some of the best chores to maintain your overall health. Keep checking every day on how much calories you burn.
6. Abs series for a core workout- Do core strength workout and balance for 30 seconds.
Also Read: GYM Goals You Should Add to Your Bucket List