In today’s Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai episode, Kairav asks Akshara to meet him for one last time. He tells her the location. Akshara agrees to meet him. Kairav asks Akshara to come alone. Abhimanyu overhears Akshara and Kairav’s conversation. He recalls Mahima’s words and thinks Akshara can leave him for Kairav. Abhimanyu leaves the place. Akshara decided to visit Kairav without informing anyone silently. Harsh and Anand decide to get Abhimanyu’s test done before Kunal performs the surgery. Akshara walks out. Akshara reaches the location told by Kairav. She looks for him. Abhimanyu chases Akshara. He recalls Akshara giving him the promise of informing him about Kairav if she learns anything about him.

Then in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Abhimanyu thinks Akshara lied to her. Akshara calls out for Kairav. Kairav is about to meet Akshara but spots Abhimanyu. He thinks Akshara lied to him and brought Abhimanyu along. He escapes the place. Akshara prays to God to give her strength in order to convince Kairav to surrender. Abhimanyu confronts Akshara about lying to him. He asks her why she hides about Kairav. Akshara tries to convince Abhimanyu that Kairav is innocent. She asks him to believe her as she was here to convince Kairav to surrender. Akshara asks Abhimanyu to trust her. She asks Abhimanyu to go as Kairav might not come in front of her seeing him. Akshara tries to convince Abhimanyu to understand Kairav as he is innocent. Abhimanyu decides to meet Kairav and wants her to convince him that he is innocent. Akshara looks for Kairav.

Later in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Kairav goes missing. Manjiri locks Birla house. She prays to God and says post the lock opens, happiness should strike them. Birlas leave together. Akshara gets upset after she fails to find Kairav. She asks Abhimanyu to leave aside everything and focus on his surgery. Akshara says they can’t afford to lose his hand. She leaves with Abhimanyu. Manjiri is stressed. Harsh comes. Manjiri asks Harsh if his BP is high. Harsh nods. Manjiri says he might have witnessed many surgeries earlier. Harsh says Abhimanyu is going for the surgery for the first time. Manjiri and Harsh console each other. Harsh says to Manjiri that she is a strong woman. Abhimanyu and Akshara meet Kunal.

Lastly in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Kunal asks Abhimanyu and Akshara to be happy as their life is going to be changed forever. Akshara and Abhimanyu thanksl Kunal. Manjiri asks Neil if he is stressed. Neil says he is stressed because Kunal said sometimes 1% takes over the rest 99%. Manjiri asks Neil to be positive. Kairav misunderstands Akshara for bringing Abhimanyu along. He decides to hide from the police. Goenkas pray for Abhimanyu’s successful surgery. Abhimanyu seeks everyone’s blessing before going to the OT. Birlas wishes good luck to Abhimanyu. Harsh asks Abhimanyu to fight inside the OT like a fighter and come back as a winner. Birlas give their support to Abhimanyu.

Picture Credit- Hotstar