Meditation is also one of the most effective ways to keep your mind fresh and healthy. Follow these different yoga poses.
1. Vakrasana- 1. Fold the right leg, bring the foot close to the buttock. Move the right arm backwards and place the palm on the floor with fingers pointing away from the body.
2. Move the left arm over the right knee by twisting your body to the right. Now place the left palm near the right foot. Keep the left leg straight and try to turn the neck further to the right and look behind you. This is the final position of the asana. Stay in the position for 15-20 seconds. Come back to the original position.
2. Vrikshasana- 1. Shifting the body weight onto the left leg, bend the right leg and place its heel at the root of the lift thigh. The toes should point downwards. Press the left thigh with the right foot. Maintain your balance.
2. Join the palms as in ‘namaskar’ and raise the arms like in Parvatasana over the head. Stay in the same postion for 15-20 seconds. Breathe regularly.
3. Lower the arms, separate the palms. Bring the arms to the side as you straighten the right leg and bring it down-Original position.
3. Tadasana- 1. Raise your hands slowly in front. Keep your elbow straight. Palms should face each other. Spread the fingers and raise your hands over the head, keeping the upper arms close to your ears.
2. Raise your heels slowly and stand just on your toes. Stretch the body upwards. Keep your back straight. Dont bend the knees. Keep on breathing till the body is fully stretched.
3. Relax your body, lower your heels to the ground.
4. Breathe out. Lower your hands.