Many people are normally happy alone. But for others, being solo or being alone is a challenge. If you drop into a different group, there are ways to become more comfortable with being alone. In this let’s go out and party World it’s quite difficult for some people to LET’S STAY HOME.
Few tips for self-love and being happy alone.
1) Take out time to let your mind wander – Find a comfortable place to sit or lie down. Close your eyes, dim the room, or watch out of the window if you like. If that’s too passive, try a repetitious task, such as knitting, washing dishes, or dribbling a basketball.
Allow your mind to wander, truly wander, and see where it brings you. Don’t be frustrated if it doesn’t make you go far. Give your mind dome time, with the time you mind, will get used to the new sovereignty. Whenever you find yourself doing nothing is when you have just made yourself use to being there. Let’s stop being there and start living.
2) Take yourself on a date – Sounds cliche but works always. Make yourself comfortable, rest read a book, get yourself food, and enjoy it alone. Go to places all alone and try to digest the fact and be comfortable with it. Slowly you are gonna love it.
3) Volunteer – There are various ways to offer your time for the sake of other’s services. You can help them out from your home. This is the best therapy which helps you grow as a person and gives you the feeling of being CONNECTED and of USE (works for me)
4) Strengthen your coping skills- Life has its low times, and bad stuff happens. There’s no point in avoiding this reality. But remember that time when something bad occurred and you worked out how to deal with it? That’s a talent worth continuing to improve. Consider how you managed then and why it worked. Work on how you can use that same mindset to resist with events that are occurring now. This will surely be a good time to give some importance to yourself. You’re perhaps a lot stronger and more resilient than you know.
5) Practice forgiveness – What does forgiveness have to do with your accomplishment? A lot, as it turns out. Among other health reasons, the act of forgiveness may reduce pressure and anxiety. Also, self-forgiveness is the key to happiness.
6) Avoid comparing yourself to others- This is comparatively easier to say than to be done, but try to avoid relating your social life to others. It’s not all about the number of people you have with you have or the regularity of your social trips that matter. It’s what works for you. Think of, you really have no way of learning if someone with a bunch of friends and a stuffed social chart is actually happy.
These are a few important tips we need to learn when we are alone and want to be happy. Other things like taking a phone break, invest time in nature, nurture your hobbies, live a healthy lifestyle, build beautiful family relationships and try finding joy in the smallest of the thing are some tips to lead a happy alone or self-quarantine life.
Also Read: 5 Reasons To Be Happy In August 2020