Mental health is not a notion it is reality. Mental stability is the wealth of a human being. If you are mentally healthy you can fight anything and face any issues. The happiness of a person is mental security. If you feel dull, low, and don’t want to face the world some morning that is when you have to motivate yourself and work on it. Let’s see 5 simple rules if you want to be mentally healthy.
1) Value yourself:- Treat yourself with appreciation, respect, and kindness, and ignore self-doubt. Make time for your hobbies and favourite projects, or widen your horizons. Do an everyday crossword puzzle, take dance lessons, plant a garden, learn to play an instrument or learn different languages, and become fluent in different other languages.
2) Take care of your body:- Taking care of yourself physically can improve your mental health. Be sure to:
Eat nutritious meals, drink tons of water, stop cigarettes, do usual exercise, which can assist you to reduce anxiety and depression, and improve mood swings. Get sufficient sleep. Experimenters believe that the absence of sleep contributes to a great rate of depression in college students.
3) Surround yourself with good people:- People with social connections or powerful family backgrounds are commonly healthier than those who desire a support system. Make programs with supportive friends and family members, or workouts, entertainment where you can find, meet different people, such as a club, support group, or class.
4) Learn how to deal with stress:- Like it or not, anxiety, stress is a part and role of life. So practice good coping abilities. Try something new, fresh exercise, play with your pet, take a nature walk, or try journal writing as a stress reducer. Moreover, remember to smile, laugh, and see the humor in life. Study shows that laughter can improve your immune system, relax your body, ease pain, and reduce stress.
5) Quiet your mind:- Try meditating or prayer. Relaxation exercises and prayer can boost your outlook of life and state of mind. In fact, the study shows that meditation and silent prayer may help you feel calm and improve the effects of therapy.