Tony Kakkar with his unique sense of styling has given us some amazing ideas that are hard to miss. A few are worth giving a try. Be it vacay mode or party all night, as well as a date night inspiration his gram, is the one where you can look up to.
Looking at Tony Kakkar and his dressing skills, he is one to talk all about. And so here are few outfit lessons that we can learn from the way he styles himself.
1. Always be confident in whatever you wear. Be dressed to impress.
2. There is no harm in dressing up like going for a party. Always playing the dress up game.
3. Be it basic or formal, let that be something that would get people to stop and stare.
4. Classic would never go wrong if pairing it with sneakers.
5. White sneakers and a bunch of hoodies are a must-have in every man’s wardrobe.
6. You need to have floral shirts as if going on a vacation to Hawaii any time soon.
7. If wearing something formal, let it stand out and not be something basic.
8. Your hair is important as your clothes, so make sure they are always on point.
9. Don’t be shy to play with colors. You don’t know which one might actually be the one for you.
10. Last but not the least, don’t be scared to get out of your comfort zone when styling.