Karan Johar’s blockbuster ” Kuch Kuch Hota Hai” portrayed Rahul and Anjali sharing special friendship Bond played by Shahrukh Khan and Kajol. According to the onscreen pair, sharing friendship is actually being loved.
Reminding the same is Kundali Bhagya’s Karan and Preeta. The regular audience of the show would not deny that the couple has a lot of resemblance with the character of Shahrukh Khan and Kajol from the film.
The pair of friend portrays the characteristics of friendship that exists from reel to real life and vice versa.
1) Both have been are an equal partner in crime. In the series when Srishti was kidnapped, Karan and Preeta together manage to get the things back in place. They were beside each other in very trouble.
2) Standing beside each other is their special trait. None of them leaves the other when they need them the most. Karan smells the trouble and warns Preeta against the same.
3) Friends keep you rooted and grounded firmly. Just like real-life friends, a couple of besties on the show, Preeta, and Karan, keeps each other firmly grounded. Preeta always tends to bring back Karan to the ground whenever he tries to divulge in the investigation against Prithvi and Sherlyn, overly.
4) Understanding the unspoken
The onscreen pair is such a good friend and share excellent chemistry off-screen too, by understanding each other’s troubles by just having a look at their eyes. This is what a friend indeed does for the bestie. On the show, you can see the pair having a conversation through their exchanging eyes, without words being spoken. And this is what the friends need to share among themselves.
5) Helps to understand the opposite sex in a better way
A good friend of opposite sex let the bestie understand the sign language and emotions of the opposite sex without hesitation.
Check if you have similar traits in your best friends too?